Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ryan's last e-mail before flying home!

12/14/2015

Hello everyone!

I really don't know what to say. The last two years have been hard but
well worth it.  I have never felt so spiritually strengthened. I have
learned so much. I want to thank all of you for the support hat you
have shown to me. I couldn't have done this without your prayers and
letters of encouragement.

My mission was a success because I have come to know without a doubt
that Jesus Christ is my Saviour. I know that He lives and that His
Church was restored to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I
have had so many experiences that testify to me of that truth and I
look forward to the opportunity that I will have to share them with
you when I arrive home. I love you all and will see or speak to you
soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment